A fixed bridge is a type of restorative dental procedure used to replace one or more missing teeth. There are many types of dental bridges, and Dr. Ben will recommend the most appropriate type based on your specific needs. The most common type of dental bridge is the fixed bridge. A fixed dental bridge is made of one or more artificial teeth and two crowns. The crowns are placed on the two teeth immediately next to the gap as an anchor for the replacement teeth. Dental bridges are strong and natural looking option for replacing missing teeth.
A dental bridge can be used for the following:
- Fill gaps left by missing teeth
- Maintain your face's natural shape
- Restore a fully functioning bite
- Enhance the beauty of your smile
- Improve your ability to properly speak and chew
- Prevent the shifting of teeth due to extra space
- Replace a partial denture
If you are considering a dental bridge, it is important that you work with an experienced dental office. We have assisted many patients and our priority is to insure that they are happy with the results of their dental bridge. If you have questions or would like to schedule an appointment please call our office today.